Born and raised on Stoney Creek Farm. It is our desire to raise our animals naturally and offer the best tasting beef for our family and yours by:
- selective breeding and culling of the herd, we consistently maintain 25 brood cows for beef production.
- spring and fall calving season means spring and fall butchering.
- never feeding antibiotics or giving hormones.
- pasturing cattle on high quality grasses and legumes in a stress-free
- environment. (stressed animals produce tough meat)
- feeding locally grown grain the last two months to enhance marbling of the meat but ALWAYS on pasture.
- dry aging beef for 10 - 14 days; Natural enzymes in the meat breakdown the fibers, enhancing the taste with a delicious robust, beefy flavor and tender texture.
- Having all beef USDA inspected and sold by the pound.