Current Price List for 2016
Dry Aged Black Angus Beef
- ground - $5.75/lb.
- bone-in chuck & shoulder roast - $6.50/lb.
- stew meat - $7.00/lb.
- kabob meat - $7.00/lb. sold out
- rump roast - $8.00/lb.
- filet mignon - $18.50/lb.
- boneless New York strip - $14.00/lb. sold out
- boneless rib-eye - $14.00/lb. sold out
- porterhouse steak - $14.00/lb.
- T-bone steak - $12.50/lb.
- cowboy steak (bone-in rib-eye) $12.50/lb.
- boneless sirloin steak - $8.00/lb.
- round steaks (tenderized) - $6.50/lb.
- short ribs - $5.50/lb.
- brisket - $7.50/lb.
- heart, liver & tongue - $3.50/lb.
- soup bones - $3.50/lb.
Pastured Chicken available June 18, 2016
- whole chicken - $4.50/lb.
- 8 pc. pre-cut whole chicken - $5.25/lb.
- half "Grillin' chicken" - $5.25/lb.
- chicken livers - $4.50/lb.
- chicken necks - $3.00/lb.
- Lean and Meaty whole hog sausage made w/ shoulders and hams
- medium-hot - $11.00/2lb. Or mild - $11.00/2lb.
- Boston butt - $6.50/lb.
- ground pork - $5.50/lb.
- pork patties (3 - 1/3lb.) - $6.00/pkg.
- boneless pork tenderloin roasts - $7.50/lb.
- 1" pork chops - $7.00/lb.
- ribs - $4.50/lb.
- Farm Fresh Eggs - $4.00/doz.
- Hickory Smoked Dog Bones - $5.00 each